BEL Recruitment 2022 – www.bel-india.in Project Engineer Recruitment 2022- BEL Job Vacancy – BEL Notification at www.bel-india.in: Bharat Electronics Limited has published a Notice for Project Engineer-I Posts Vacancies on its Official Website on 31.03.2022. Men and women From Across India can apply for this BEL job. BEL will only accept Offline Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of BEL Offline applications are from 31.03.2022 to 09.04.2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment and Offline Application forms are available on the official website. The BEL official website is www.bel-india.in. 13 Project Engineer BEL Vacancy is available in Kerala. This article explains the BEL Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for BEL Jobs. BEL Assistant pay scale is as per the Government Norms. Candidates who have any doubts about www.bel-india.in recruitment, BEL Job Notification asks through the comment section.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post||Project Engineer-I Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
BEL Project Engineer-I Posts Selection process follows a selection procedure based on Academic Marks. BEL Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the BEL Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the BEL recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout India. Regularly Check our www.rrbcdg.org website to get the latest updates about the BEL Admit card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
BEL Job Vacancy:
- BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
- Full-time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication 55% and above aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST, and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to the percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
Post qualification Experience ( as of 01.03.2022 ):
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post.
- Project Engineer-I – 32 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs & 13 years for OBC PWDs), and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates’ Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to the percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University. Applications that do not contain CGPA conversion to percentage will be disqualified.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. The ratio for shortlisting may be increased based on the number of applicants for the post. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the virtual interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website and call letters will be sent to the e-mails.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein.
- The results of the final selection will be available on the BEL website.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Download the BEL Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- Go to the Offline Apply Page, Link Given below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form and Make Payment Online
- Print the Online Application form
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fees.
- All Others – Rs.472/-
- Payment Mode: SBI Collect
BEL Project Engineer Online Application links
|Project Engineer-I Notification|