E Shram Card Online Self Registration 2022 @ register.eshram.gov.in, E Shram Card Registration Official portal 2022 | EShram Self Registration | E shramik Online Register | Download e shram card online at www.register.eshram.gov.in – eShram Portal Started on August 2021 by Central Union Minister. E Shramik Portal Collect Unorganised Worker name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types, and family details for the benefits of the social security schemes to them.
E Shram Portal is a Self Registration Portal, so you can register through your mobile or Desktop. In this Article Explain the Terms, Unorganized worker, Register Steps, Who can Register, Required Documents. eSHRAM portal creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers. workers who are working in an unorganized sector are eligible to register and the Age between 18 to 59 Years example migrant, gig, and platform workers, agricultural workers, MGNREGA workers, Fishermen, Milkmen, Silk Weaver, ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, Street Vendors, Domestic workers, Rickshaw auto pullers and other workers.
E Shram Registration 2022
Objectives of eSHRAM Portal
- Creation of a centralized database of all unorganized workers (UWs) including Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Gig and Platform workers, Street Vendors, Domestic Workers, Agriculture Workers, etc., to be seeded with Aadhaar.
- To improve the implementation efficiency of the social security services for the unorganized workers.(ii) Integration of Social Security Schemes meant for UWs being administered by MoLE and subsequently those run by other ministries as well.
- Sharing of information in respect of registered unorganizedEnter the workers with various stakeholders such as Ministries/ Departments/ Boards/ Agencies/ Organisations of the Central & State Governments through APIs for delivery of various social security and welfare schemes being administered by them.
- Portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
- Providing a comprehensive database to Central and State Governments for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in the future.
Who can register in eShram (NDUW) Portal?
- Any individual satisfying the following conditions can register on the portal:
An unorganized worker (UW).
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt. funded)
Who is Unorganised Worker?
- Any worker who is a home-based-worker, self-employed worker or a wage worker in the unorganized sector including a worker in the organized sector who is not a member of ESIC or EPFO or not a Govt. employee is called an Unorganised Worker.
What is required for E shram Self registration Online 2022?
Following is required to register on the portal:
- Aadhar Number
- The mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Savings Bank Account Number with IFSC code
How to Register E shram card self registration 2022/ e shramik registration CSC Digital Seva portal?
- Go to the website www.eshram.gov.in
- Click the Self Registration Button
- Enter the Aadhar Number
- Enter the Captcha
- Tick the EPFO and ESIC Member (yes/no)
- Click the Send OTP Button
- Fill all the Particulars
- Submit your E shram Application
- Print the E shram FOrm for future Reference
E Shram Registration Links
E shram Registration –> https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
eSHRAM Official website –> https://eshram.gov.in/