Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Announced: Check the Eastern Railway Notification, Job Vacancy, Eligibility, Dates. Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway Notification at indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Cell has announced an Apprentice Notification. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Male and Female applicants for the post of 2972 Apprentice Vacancies. Eastern Railway will only accept online Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of Eastern Railway online applications are from 11.04.2022 to 10.05.2022.
Eastern Railway Notification and Online Application forms are available on the official website. The Eastern Railway official website is www.indianrailways.gov.in. 2972 Vacancy is available at Eastern Railway. This article explains the Eastern Railway Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for Eastern Railway Jobs. Candidates who have any doubts about indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, Eastern Railway Job Notification ask through the comment section.
- 1 Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for ER Railway Recruitment Cell
- 3 Steps to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Details
The Eastern Railway Divisions and Apprenticeship Lob Locations are Howrah, Liluah, Sealdah, Kanchrapara, Malda, Asansol, and Jamalpur. This Eastern Railway Apprentice is One year contract basis only and the Month Stipend is Rs.7000/- to Rs.10000/- Based on the Trade. Apprenticeship Training completed and Experienced candidates are Not eligible.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Eastern states of India|
www.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Selection process follows selection procedure based on Shortlisting of candidates based on Marks. Eastern Railway Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the Eastern Railway Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the Eastern Railway recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout Eastern Division. Regularly Check our www.rrbcdg.org website to get the latest updates about the Eastern Railway Admit card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
Eastern Railway Job Vacancy
|Name of the Division||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for ER Railway Recruitment Cell
- Applicants must have studied 10th, ITI in concerned field from a recognized university.
- The candidates retired from Eastern Railway are only eligible to apply.
Eastern Railway Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For all Posts||15 – 24 years|
ER Apprentice Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates based on Marks.
Steps to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Follow the Below steps to apply eastern Railway Apprenticeship Bharti.
- Go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download the Eastern Railway Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- Go to the Online Apply Page, Link Given below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form via Online.
- Print the Online Application form
ER Apprenticeship Application fees
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Candidates – No fees
Eastern Railway Apprentice online form Direct Links
Download the Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification using the below links and use the apply online links to register the ER Online Application form. keep in touch our rrbcdg.org, then only you got a ER Apprentice merit list and results.