ECIL Junior Technician Posts Recruitment 2022 – https://www.ecil.co.in/ Junior Technician 2022- ECIL Job Vacancy – ECIL Recruitment at https://www.ecil.co.in/: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited has published a Notice for Junior Technician Vacancies on Official Website on 01.04.2022. ITI men and women can apply for this ECIL job. ECIL will only accept online Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of ECIL online applications are from 01.04.2022 to 11.04.2022.
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment and Online Application forms are available on the official website. The ECIL official website is https://www.ecil.co.in/. 1625 Vacancy is available at ECIL throughout India. This article explains the ECIL Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for ECIL Jobs. ECIL Assistant pay scale is as per the Government Norms. Candidates who have any doubts about https://www.ecil.co.in/ recruitment, ECIL Job Notification ask through the comment section.
- 1 ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment
- 3 How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited|
|Post||Junior Technician On Contract Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
ECIL Junior Technician Selection process follows a selection procedure based on Academic Marks. ECIL Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the ECIL Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the ECIL recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout India. Regularly Check our https://www.ecil.co.in/ website to get the latest updates about the ECIL Admit Card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
ECIL Junior Technician Job Vacancy
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- ECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||Trade||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Technician||Electronics Mechanic||814|
Eligibility Criteria for Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment
Junior Technician On Contract
- Candidate should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi-skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades).
Process of shortlisting
- Candidates shall be shortlisted trade-wise, category-wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. In case of a tie, the candidates with higher marks in the Class X standard shall be considered. In case of a further tie, the candidate with an earlier date of Birth shall be considered.
- Upon shortlisting, the candidates will be called for the Document verification at Hyderabad through email.
- Dates for various stages of selection will be hosted on our website and separate intimation will be given to the shortlisted candidates through email. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- Upon shortlisting and successful document verification, Offer Letters will be issued to the candidates who are found eligible in the order of merit. However, issuance of Offer Letters shall be in a phased manner as per the requirement.
Junior Technician On Contract –( 30 years)
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs & 13 years for OBC PWDs), and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates’ Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ECIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Elctronics Mechanic||1st Yr.: 20,480/-
2nd Yr.: 22,528/-
3rd Yr.: 24,780/-
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Download the ECIL Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- Go to the Online Apply Page, Link Given below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form and Make Payment Online
- Print the Online Application form
https://www.ecil.co.in/online form Direct Links
|Junior Technician Notification|
|Official Website and Apply Online|