JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Announcement: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Notification, Job Vacancy at jipmer.edu.in: JIPMER has announced a 113 Senior Resident Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Male and Female applicants for the post of SR Vacancies. JIPMER will only accept online Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of JIPMER online applications are from 23.05.2022 to 20.06.2022.
JIPMER Job Online Application forms are available on the official website and the JIPMER official website is www.jipmer.edu.in. 113 Vacancy is available at JIPMER throughout Puducherry. This article explains the JIPMER Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for JIPMER Jobs. JIPMER Senior Resident vacancy pay scale is Rs.67,700 – Rs.110,000 /-. Candidates who have any doubts about jipmer.edu.in recruitment and Job Notification ask through the comment section.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Post||Nursing Officer, Junior Administrative Assistant, and Other|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Address||JIPMER Campus Rd, Gorimedu, Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry, 605006.|
www.jipmer.edu.in recruitment 2022
The Selection process for the JIPMER announced Vacancies based on Written Test and Skill Test. JIPMER Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the JIPMER Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the JIPMER recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout Puducherry. Regularly Check our www.rrbcdg.org website to get the latest updates about the JIPMER Admit card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
JIPMER Job Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Senior Resident||113||Rs.67,700 /- Rs.110,000 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment
- Medical Departments: An NMC/MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Paediatrics / Neonatology Department: Candidate who completed MD/DNB in the discipline of Paediatrics, he/she can apply any one of the departments i.e either Paediatrics / Neonatology.
- Dental Department: A DCI recognized postgraduate Dental Degree from University/Institute are required, viz. MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) for both Puducherry and Karaikal.
- Check the age relaxation in the Official Notification
- Written Test/Interview
JIPMER Job Vacancy Applying Steps
- Go to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Download the JIPMER Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- Go to the Online Apply Page, Link Given DRDO below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form via Online
- Print the Online Application form
|General UR/EWS||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
JIPMER Online Application form