RBI Recruitment 2022 – RBI Notification 2022- RBI Job Vacancy – Reserve Bank of India Recruitment at rbi.org.in: Reserve Bank of India has announced an Assistant Notification. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Male and Female applicants for the post of 950 Vacancies. RBI will only accept online Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of RBI online applications are from 17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022.
RBI Notification and Online Application forms are available on the official website. The RBI official website is www.rbi.org.in. 950 Vacancy is available at RBI throughout India. This article explains the RBI Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for RBI Jobs. RBI Constable pay scale is as per the Government Norms. Candidates who have any doubts about rbi.org.in recruitment, RBI Job Notification ask through the comment section.
rbi.org.in Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Recruitment at www.RBI.gov.in 2022
RBI Selection process is a Written Examination (prelims and Mains) followed by Language Test, Document Verification. Reserve Bank of India Will conduct a written Test online mode. RBI Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the RBI Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the RBI recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout India. Regularly Check our www.rrbcdg.org website to get the latest updates about the RBI Admit card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
RBI Job Vacancy
|Kanpur & Lucknow||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||54|
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Between 20 and 28 years.
- Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
I. Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
II. Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website www.RBI.gov.in
- Download the RBI Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- go to the Online Apply Page, Link Given Below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form and Make Payment Online
- Print the Online Application form
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges
RBI Assistant online form Direct Links