SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – https://ssc.nic.in/ MTS & Havaldar Posts 2022- SSC MTS Job Vacancy – SSC MTS Notification at https://ssc.nic.in/ Staff Selection Commission Board has published Notice for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Vacancies on Official Website on 22.03.2022. 10th class men and women can apply for this SSC MTS job. SSC MTS will only accept online Mode applications for this notification. The dates for receipt of SSC MTS online applications are from 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board Recruitment and Online Application forms are available on the official website. The SSC MTS official website is https://ssc.nic.in/ 7600+ Posts Vacancy is available at SSC MTS throughout Tamilnadu. This article explains the SSC MTS Notification such as Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and How to Apply for SSC MTS Jobs. SSC MTS Assistant pay scale is as per the Government Norms. Candidates who have any doubts about https://ssc.nic.in/ recruitment, SSC MTS Job Notification ask through the comment section.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board|
|Post||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total vacancies||7600+ Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Address||Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
ssc.nic.in MTS Vacancy
SSC MTS Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Selection process follows a selection procedure based on Academic Marks. SSC MTS Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on the official website. All the SSC MTS Notification Direct links are provided at the end of the page. After completing the SSC MTS recruitment process, the selected applicants should work throughout India. Regularly Check our https://ssc.nic.in/ website to get the latest updates about the SSC MTS Admit Card, Syllabus, and Results on this page.
SSC MTS Job Vacancy
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Havaldar – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Vacancies
Educational Qualification: (As of 30.04.2022)
- The candidates must have passed the Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
Age Limit: (As of 01.01.2022)
The candidates must have passed the Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs & 13 years for OBC PWDs), and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidate’s Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference.
SSC Havaldar Selection Process 2022:
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Download the SSC MTS Notification
- Read all Instructions about this Recruitment
- Go to the Online Apply Page, Link Given below
- Fill all the Points
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Submit the Application form and Make Payment Online
Application fees :
- The fee is payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make a cash payment through Challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours).